We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
Digital Ad Ops Strategist
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns for our clients. Currently we are focused on Google Adwords, Facebook and display through our DSP partner. You will play an integral role as we continue to develop new strategies to expand our digital strategy.
As digital marketing strategies are important to our client’s overall strategy, you’ll have the opportunity to work with many different business units. They will look for your expertise in guiding them to communicate, report and execute.
- A capable knowledge of common digital advertising platforms
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Capability to problem solve independently
- High organizational and prioritizing skills
- Experience with Excel is favorable
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is highly desirable
- 1+ years working in digital marketing or related field preferred
- Occasional travel to attend client meetings and Haberfeld events.
- Professional dress is required when visiting clients.