We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
Client Services Specialist
Liaison between Account Executives (AEs) and other Haberfeld delivery teams. Assist AEs with processes and jobs for fulfilling our Omni-Channel marketing strategy to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Account Executives to coordinate all non-training related portions of Haberfeld High Performance Growth (HPG™) strategies
- Assist AEs in the preparation of HPG™ program strategies, marketing campaigns and client proposals.
- Serve as liaison between AEs and the Creative and Data teams and coordinating completion of client work.
- Assist AEs in creation of presentations and client review materials.
- Communicate with clients regarding creative direction, edits, and approvals as directed by AEs.
- Update client job specifications and tracking.
- Provides coverage for AEs who are out of the office to ensure that client work continues to move through the workflow.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Numerical analysis skills applicable to banking industry and Haberfeld programs.
- Organizational skills to manage a diverse set of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Education, Training and Experience
- High School Diploma and at least two years of experience in a business environment; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience with graphic design processes, print production, and project management preferred.
- Occasional travel to attend client meetings and Haberfeld events.
- Professional dress is required when visiting clients.