We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
As a Network Administrator, you will be responsible for teaming up with our senior IT team members in fully supporting our IT infrastructure. This entails a wide range of exposure to our internal and external platforms as well as help desk support functions.
- A capable knowledge of the Windows environment;
- A basic knowledge of any of the following is preferred;
- MS Windows OS configuration
- MS Office support
- Familiarity with backup software and methodologies
- MS SQL server configuration
- Active Directory configuration
- Hardware configuration and replacement, both servers and endpoints
- ShoreTel phone system configuration
- MS Exchange Server configuration
- Experience with firewall and VPN troubleshooting
- Security log monitoring
- Strong capability to problem solve independently;
- High organizational and prioritizing skills;
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is highly desirable
- 1+ years working in computer related field preferred
The Copy Editor is to edit copy projects for client marketing pieces, internal projects and company prospecting. Some copy writing may also be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with designers, account executives, and creative manager to ensure direct mail and digital assets meet client marketing objectives
- Cross-check content against last mailer, confirm changes and new content, edit content for grammar and make sure corrections and client changes are made correctly
- Work closely with designers, account executives and other editors to clarify content and changes
- Assist creative manager, editors and designers with copy projects by providing edits, suggestions and new direction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes
- Superior editing skills
- High grammar and editing aptitude
- Extreme attention to detail and deadline-oriented
- Works well independently and in a team atmosphere
- Ability to bring new ideas and execute those from others
- Experience in marketing, design and copy writing a plus
Education, Training, and/or Experience
- Degree in English, journalism, marketing or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of experience editing a plus
Client Services Specialist
Liaison between Account Executives (AEs) and other Haberfeld delivery teams. Assist AEs with processes and jobs for fulfilling our Omni-Channel marketing strategy to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Account Executives to coordinate all non-training related portions of Haberfeld High Performance Growth (HPG™) strategies
- Assist AEs in the preparation of HPG™ program strategies, marketing campaigns and client proposals.
- Serve as liaison between AEs and the Creative and Data teams and coordinating completion of client work.
- Assist AEs in creation of presentations and client review materials.
- Communicate with clients regarding creative direction, edits, and approvals as directed by AEs.
- Update client job specifications and tracking.
- Provides coverage for AEs who are out of the office to ensure that client work continues to move through the workflow.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Numerical analysis skills applicable to banking industry and Haberfeld programs.
- Organizational skills to manage a diverse set of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Education, Training and Experience
- High School Diploma and at least two years of experience in a business environment; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience with graphic design processes, print production, and project management preferred.
- Occasional travel to attend client meetings and Haberfeld events.
- Professional dress is required when visiting clients.
Multimedia Graphic Designer
This role requires creative strategy and working closely with others to generate concepts and guide projects through completion. This designer will create assets including direct mail, advertising and digital for our financial institution clients. This designer will research and work independently to create work that generates responses, tests well and exceeds client expectations.
Primary Duties include:
- Design client creative work including print and digital as well as other support material; update current designs and work with account executives on content, client specifics and revisions
- Work independently or with creative manager and account executives on new concepts and prototypes
- Research applications and resources and have a willingness to learn
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Adobe CS, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; experience in Animate CC and After Effects a plus
- Digital and email marketing experience desired
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing and UX/UI principles preferred; video experience a plus
Education, Training and Experience:
- Degree in graphic design, fine arts, visual arts or related field
- 3 to 5 years agency, in-house or other design environment experience