We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
Digital Marketing Intern
The Haberfeld Digital Intern will work closely with the Digital Campaign Manager in the areas of planning, implementation and managing the digital marketing strategy for individual clients through various platforms (Google, 3rd Party Vendors, etc.). Must have a strong desire to learn about online marketing by gaining hands-on experience in a small, busy digital marketing environment.
Primary Duties include:
- Gather information from various company departments to ensure a successful new client launch
- Assist in the coordination of on-going client digital campaigns
- Organizing and assisting with marketing research
- Support with digital marketing analysis for client base with ability to make recommendations based on findings
- Help chart the progress and project management through digital cycles
- Invoice reconciliation from various platforms used in digital advertising
- Currently enrolled in a college program, preferably in a Marketing or Advertising major with junior or senior status
- Availability to work 15 hours per week
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing by gaining hands-on experience
- An understanding of SEO and Google Analytics (a plus, not mandatory)
- Passionate about keeping up with trends in digital marketing and concepts
- Resourceful and enthusiastic