We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
Network Support Specialist
As a Network Support Specialist, you will be responsible for teaming up with our senior IT team members in fully supporting our IT infrastructure. This entails a wide range of exposure to our internal and external platforms as well as help desk support functions.
- A capable knowledge of the Windows environment;
- A basic knowledge of any of the following is preferred;
- MS Windows OS configuration
- MS Office support
- Familiarity with backup software and methodologies
- MS SQL server configuration
- Active Directory configuration
- Hardware configuration and replacement, both servers and endpoints
- ShoreTel phone system configuration
- MS Exchange Server configuration
- Experience with firewall and VPN troubleshooting
- Security log monitoring
- Cloud computing; AWS and/or Azure
- Strong capability to problem solve independently;
- Wiliness to learn in hands-on environment
- High organizational and prioritizing skills;
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related field is highly desirable
- 1+ years working in computer related field preferred