We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Who We Are Haberfeld helps community banks and credit unions grow their customers and become market leaders. To do that, we provide data-driven marketing, consulting, training, and other specialized services as part of our High-Performance Growth™ Strategy.
- Based in downtown Lincoln, NE
- 100% employee-owned
- 79 employee-owners (and counting)
- Almost 40 years in the industry
- Hundreds of clients nationwide
- Millions of new core customers acquired for clients
What It’s Like to Work Here Our talented people could work just about anywhere, so we do everything we can to ensure they really want to stay with Haberfeld!
- There’s the compensation: We offer extremely competitive salary, discretionary bonuses, great benefits, a 401(K), employee stock, and plenty of room to advance.
- There’s the culture: We give our people the freedom and accountability to manage their day in the way that works best for them and their team.
- There’s the work-life balance: We place a great deal of value on family, and we offer generous time off so that when you’re at work, you’re glad to be here.
- There’s the employee ownership: We find that people are much more invested in what they do when they personally enjoy the fruits of their company’s success.
- There’s the hierarchy (or lack thereof): We’re a mid-sized company where people work in small teams, leaders are accessible, and everyone’s ideas are heard.
Are you naturally curious? Do you want an active role in steering your career and company? Are you interested in a workplace with the proven success of a large business yet all the thrilling possibilities of a startup? If so, we hope to hear from you!
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for nurturing and generating qualified prospective client leads in designated territories.
- Conduct prospecting activities for qualified lead generation in designated territories across the United States (calls, emails, direct mail outreach, )
- Build professional relationships with banking industry executives, strategic partners, and banking organizations in territories
- Exhibit at banking conferences, including set-up and teardown
- Nurture leads in the sales funnel with relevant information
- Attend and take detailed notes on sales calls with leads
- Collaborate with inside sales and marketing teams to develop compelling prospecting/marketing campaigns that generate interest and leads
- Write copy for mail, email, blog and social media campaigns that delivers results
- Maintain information on contacts and accounts in CRM (Salesforce), and track progress with leads; review contact lists for targeted outreach
- Other duties as assigned
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Self-starter and driven to reach and exceed individual and team goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to conduct educational and sales-focused presentations
- Close attention to detail, and excels in spelling and grammar in correspondence with prospects/leads
- Familiar with CRMs and contact/account management
Periodic travel, especially in the Spring and Fall, is required for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing/Sales, Advertising, Business Administration/Management/Finance, or related field preferred).
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with Salesforce or similar
- 5+ years of related
- Banking knowledge/experience.