We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing data which is used to model customer behaviors, create key profitability matrices and execute marketing campaigns. Day to day activities center around analysis of data, creating ad-hoc and structured reports, executing marketing campaigns (though mostly automated), and assisting leadership in developing business intelligence and enhanced process standardization.
- A strong knowledge of SQL with at least 1 year working experience
- Required knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to develop applications preferably in .NET framework is favorable but not required
- Strong capability to problem solve independently
- High organizational skills
- Large database administration/design is desirable
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is highly desirable
- 1+ years working in computer/data related field