We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
Multimedia Graphic Designer
This role requires creative strategy and working closely with others to generate concepts and guide projects through completion. This designer will create assets including direct mail, advertising and digital for our financial institution clients. This designer will research and work independently to create work that generates responses, tests well and exceeds client expectations.
Primary Duties include:
- Design client creative work including print and digital as well as other support material; update current designs and work with account executives on content, client specifics and revisions
- Work independently or with creative manager and account executives on new concepts and prototypes
- Research applications and resources and have a willingness to learn
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Adobe CS, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; experience in Animate CC and After Effects a plus
- Digital and email marketing experience desired
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing and UX/UI principles preferred; video experience a plus
Education, Training and Experience:
- Degree in graphic design, fine arts, visual arts or related field
- 3 to 5 years agency, in-house or other design environment experience