Looking for a new place to build a career? We’d love to have you join us at Haberfeld.
Founded in 1989, Haberfeld is the leading customer acquisition firm for community banks and credit unions. The average new client improves their customer acquisition results by 100% through a disciplined system of consulting, marketing, training, and analytics. With over 100 clients the firm is responsible for 1 in 11 new core financial relationships started at community financial institutions.
We currently employ more than 50 full-time professionals and are employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We work hard, but we enjoy a company culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
Data Analyst (Programmer Analyst)
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing data which is used to model customer behaviors and create key profitability matrices. In addition, you will assist leadership in developing processes and creating software for our infrastructure with the goals of standardization and automation.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is highly desirable
- 1+ years working in computer/data related field
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay – Competitive industry salary, with discretionary end-of-year bonus, is negotiable, based on education, skills, and experience.
- ESOP – Eligible for ESOP retirement plan participation when entry dates and requirements are met.
- 401(K) – Automatic enrollment of 3%.
- Vacation – Ten vacation days, six personal days, one floating holiday and two half days of community involvement in your first year, plus holidays.
- Insurance – How about a company that pays 100% of health insurance premiums for the employee? If there are dependents a co-pay to cover them will apply. Dental insurance premiums are 100% paid for the employee and any dependents. We also match $1,000 per calendar year into an HSA account to help cover deductibles or other non-covered items such as contact lenses, glasses, etc. The company also offers group term.
- Perks – Fun is an important part of work and waking up excited to come to work is a must. We strive to support a culture that is enthusiastic and fun. We have an onsite workout room and sheltered garage parking is paid for by the company. Whether its fitness challenges, work get-togethers, ping pong tournaments or food days, we make working here enjoyable.